THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD
It has been a couple of days since Karmen Jurela nominated my Blog Schreibrausch for THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD, and I am so happy and excited to pass it on today.
Thank you so much Karmen for nominating me, and dear readers, please check her Blog.
It is very vital. She seems to be one of those people who always have a deep thought.
SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD RULES:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 people and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring.
Once nominated, a blogger is required to write a post in which they thank the blogger for nominating them and link back to their blog.
Carmen´s Questions for me:
- What ist the first thing that you notice, when you wake up in your ideal life, that is different than your real life? My real life is my ideal life.really.
- If you could pack your life purpose in a claim – what would be the claim? Das Leben ist hier und jetzt. (Life is here and now.)
- What inspires you? To listen to some people I know.
- What do you dream about? The day I die.
- What are you looking forward in the next 7 days? Looking through my new written book together with my Partner, who is a Literature-teacher.
- Where would you like to be right now, if you could be anywhere? Exactle whrer I am.
- With whom? Alone.
- Which ist he most challenging topic on your todo-list? To be selfs-conscious.
- What is your favorite childhood memory? A certain walk with my father.
- How will life be in 5 years? I don´t worry about that.
- Why do you write this blog? It is part of my Mission.
My questions for those who were nominated by me:
1) What was your favourite childhood book?
2) Who did you last have dinner with?
3) What magazine did you like to read?
4) Where do you buy your cup of coffee?
5) What do you think life will be like in 5 years?
6) What are you looking forward in the next 7 days?
7.) Where would you like to be right now, if you could be anywhere?With whom?
8.) Which ist he most challenging topic on your todo-list?
9.) What is your favorite childhood memory?
10. ) Is there something in your life you are burning for?
11.) Have you ever been in a flow? (I translate it as Schreibrausch.)